The Vapor Depot is a small, mall-based company in Ponderay, ID. They sell Electronic Cigarettes and e-liquid. Well, they rip people off. He says "The e-juice we sell lasts for 2 cartons worth", but 15ml hardly lasts that long. Maybe one carton at best.

On top of that, the e-cigs he sells are way too overpriced. DSE-801's for $100, 510's for even more, and now he sells a re-branded Riva for $169! Outrageous. Oh, and his liquid is Dekang liquid which comes from China. He says it's from the US, but no, it's Dekang. 15ml for $20! Dekang liquid is worth like $10 for 30ml! You get half the liquid for 2x as much.

Anyway, he's obviously out for himself and relying on his customers' ignorance in order to make massive profit. Ryan should be put out of business.

Had an Experience with The Vapor Depot?

Comments

Texas, United States #876929

Dekang e-liquid goes for $4.99 at most stores but I don't buy it anymore

Sandpoint, Idaho, United States #844366

When I got into vaping, I refused to buy from them due to pricing.ABSURD!!!

People think they are getting a deal because they will give you another battery when yours breaks or whatever. Truth is you can replace 2 of the same, plus a higher quality juice for less than what you spend there on 1. MVP2 is $40 on ebay, including the cute designed ones. You can get the ego's for $6 (650mah, or a little more money and get a bigger battery)) and vision spinner for less than 14, including a new vision spinner 2 for $18 and free shipping.

Any smok also for WAY, WAY less. These people are taking advantage of new vapors and I'm glad I didn't fall prey to their scheme. Nasty one flavored juice for that price is robbery. When you have vaped good quality, you won't even believe that you used to vape the garbage they have and for an even higher price.

People should be looking at madvapes.com for $3 clearomizers that vapor depot sells for 10. Exact same clearomizers. Want juice without the chemicals and plenty of flavor? Check out Vapor Chef, Ahllusion, Good life vapor, all vg,velvet cloud vapor.

Want coils that are't $ 7 bucks? Check madvapes, ikenvape, kidney puncher, how about $1.49-1.89 each, yeah I thought that sounded better. Or go to dhgate and get 100 of them for $40. People who shop there are paying for nice vehicles for the owners and all those big screen tv's that no one watches in the store.

People need to do their research and join an...

They all order the same *** from the same place, vapor depot just marks it up 200-300%.

to holla Texas, United States #876931

Everything you posted is spot on

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #695518

i purchased a SMOK e-CIG form this store and am 100% pleased with the product.It works.

Compared to the several other products I have purchased...this one is the best.

I was excited to find a vapor store in the area but the prices for liquid are 3x that of Vapor4life which is the best liquid around...batteries are also was over priced..too bad

kayperry180@hotmail.com

I have been purchasing from Ponderay Vapor Depot from the beginning.After wasting $200 or more dollars on other vapor prdcts I went there, I have not received anything but excellent info and serv since then, lets face it this is all new/ a product that is in developmnt.

I experienced the sincere intent and care by the owners and Maddie from the beginning, they are diligent sincere concientious and I wish I received this kind of cust serv from other places I shop. Thank you for providing a safe alternative to cigarettes. It is saving my life, and I am 100% satisfied with Vapor Depot Ponderay.

Thanks you guys.This was not solicited by anyone, I am a happy customer, believe me, I do feel sad for the instigator of this issue, hope he can find peace in his mind, he sounds hurt and angry and seems to want to spew it in any direction.

I think your employees need to be educated a bit more in the products that they sell. I came in inquiring about atomizer ohm levels and what yours run at because I can't handle a significant amount of smoke. She kept assuring me that they were 510s...510s she kept repeating. Also, to make sure they would work on my model, she screwed one in and actually put her lips directly onto the atomizer. Then sold it to me!

I tried to email you about this, but never recieved a response.

I don't think your juice is that overpriced. You got to pay the rent somehow.

I did have one more negative about the gal at the counter.

While in the store waiting my turn, she was letting an older gentleman try out different flavors and strengths of nicotine. She started out with a pretty low dose, then when he inquired about the nicotine level not affecting him, she went up a level to around 16 or 18 mg. When he said that wasn't doing it for him either, she went clear up to 32 or 36mg. He was noticably affected afte only a puff or 2. When I looked at her, I swear she had this look of satisfaction in her eyes. He left shortly thereafter with his colleague. But I am convinced that she intentionally OD'ed him.

I don't wish any kind of retaliation that the original poster got from the owner/operator of this business. I am simply stating what happened, and what I percieved. I can't say I am unbiased in my observation, (especially after being sold a used...

You get what you pay for, and sometimes you get it up certain areas you may not want it! :)

Cheers!

i love the stuff and my only problem is that they don't have a store closer to me in washington

Speekeasy sounds like a disgruntled customer. Honestly, junk is junk, whether it's Ruyan or Joye. I'd rather build my own 5v mod for 15 bucks than spend $100+ on a lame kit that I have to recharge 3x a day.

As for Ruyan liquid, it's really not all that good, and testing has been done to more than just Ruyan liquid for safety. Compare it to the dozens of other liquids out there, and it falls short. Look at all of the e-cig users on ECF, chances are you'll find people far more satisfied with American-made liquid.

I can understand a merchant making money, but only providing a warranty on hardware if they use your liquid is pretty-much forced loyalty. Not the best business model out there. Sure they can choose to use competitors' liquid and void their warranty, and those people will then look elsewhere for replacement parts. Atomizers are a "consumable" item with a lifespan. I'll stick with dual-coil cartos and call it good.

Vapor Depot guy, you sound like one passionate dude, but when you defend yourself that intently, it sounds WAY too defensive. Lay it on a little thinner next time, as it makes it seem like you're desperate. REAL quality speaks for itself.

Their product is pure junk, but they do have good service, seems that people spend more time getting parts replaced than smoking the *** things.Like I said (JUNK).

And yes their juice is marked up about 250%, it's the only way that they can stay in business having to replace the parts every day.ps I cant hardly get one to work for more than a day or two.